Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WhoGotProblemz.com ... UP & RUNNIN' !!!

For all of my nationwide & international bloggers out there, ya boy Problemz FINALLY launched his very own blogspot, entitled "WhoGotProblemz.com" which is basically a site dedicated to anything pertaining to some sort of problems. Whether it be political, social, or about me (my rap alias IS Problemz, people) if it's a problem, it's here. Now don't get me wrong, this isn't on the verge of being some negative vibe/bad news sorta site, cus it'll have news on just about everything ... I just had to keep it in the right lane, as far as being associated with my music & all that. It's not actually done as of yet, but it's comin' along as of now, so we'll get there soon. Just keep your eyes & ears open, and your fingers busy, cus it's about to get crazyyy !!! Shout-out to The Rich Yung Report, Tha Lunchroom & all the other big-time bloggers doin' it big, ya heard ?..

No comments:

Post a Comment